Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dragonfly


Today Robert went to his 3-year-old Kindy dressed up as a Dragonfly, an outfit which I created. The requirement was to 'dress as something you would find in the garden'. I'm really happy with how the outfit turned out. The only problem is that the elastic is a little tight and consequently a bit uncomfortable. Ruby and Laura got into the spirit of things and dressed as faries.

Shocking picture ... I should have moved the kids away from the rubbish bin!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fe said...

I've added you to my FeedReader:-)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that with photos... Even when I've _tried_ to be really careful, I look at the shot and realise there's a ukulele lying randomly in the background:-(

Fiona said...

It was one of those moments where we were late and B wanted to take off his outfit. I contemplated moving everyone and decided it would probably result in no pictures being taken.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...