Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zip is in!

Tonight I finished inserting the zip.



I'm not that happy with my topstitching of the back pockets. I should have ripped it out and redone it, however I decided not to as I've put his entire project down to a 'learning experience'. I also had an issue with the tension for the topstitching. I've resolved that now and the most recent topstitching is looking a lot better.



The pockets have some odd detailing, which I'd overlooked when I selected the pattern. There are four tucks on each back pocket. The tucks near the CB seam open upwards and the tucks on the sideseams open downwards. Initially I didn't like the look, however it is growing on me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...