Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Planning Monday - 17th November


Last week, I was focusing on restocking the freezer and I managed to put three or four meals in there. I did that by doubling 'freezer friendly' recipes that I made during the week.

I was very grateful for the freezer meals as I've spent the last 24 hours in bed vomiting with gastro. Actually, planning the next week of meals is the last thing I want to be doing, but I'm going to plough on.

I've also put up a post Pressure Cookers vs Slow Cookers.

Corned Beef, mashed potato & green veg
Grilled stead & salad
HomemadeChicken Stock (in pressure cooker)
7 Minute Risotto (in pressure cooker)
Macaroni Cheese (microwaved)
Homemade Pizza & Salad
Curried Sausages
Fish Cakes
Lamb Chops & Salad

As I did last week, I'll try and upload some recipes to my blog during the week, so stay tuned. Also check out I'm An Organising Junkie for other menu ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...