Saturday, November 8, 2008

Menu Planning Monday


I used to do menu planning, and then got out of the habit. However, after a couple of weeks of struggling with last minute dinner ideas, I've decided to begin menu planning again.

Here is the plan for the week. I also need to restock the freezer, so where possible I'll be doubling recipes and freezing them. All the links take you to recipes from my recipe collection.

fish chowder
No Pastry Quiche - and salad
spinach pie - with mashed 'golden potato', peas, and cauliflower
Slow Cooked Buggered Lamb Chops
- served with mashed potato and broccoli
Glazed Lentil Beef Loaf - with roast potato, pumpkin, parsnip and steamed peas
non-chilli con carne - served on rice with a side salad
pan fried snapper fillets & veg

For more great menu ideas, head on over to I’m an Organizing Junkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...