Monday, December 1, 2008

A sad week

There are some truly amazing people on this earth. People who have a positive impact on everything they touch, people who have the ability to make anyone they speak to feel special. People who easily bring a smile to your face every time you think of them. People who always find the positive, who make the most of things even when circumstances are bad.

Today I attended the funeral of such a person.

A hole has been left in the world and also in my heart. R will always be remembered and with wonderful memories. I hope I can live my life in a similar way to how she did.

Tread gently on this earth and each day make the most of your time. Love those around you nconditionally and put a smile on the face of people you pass.

Peace be with you and your families.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...