Friday, January 23, 2009

The game of Mummies and Daddies

Scrape me off the floor... the kids have been playing happily and by themselves for more than 1.5 hours. They broke a window blind, but other than that things have been going smoothly (if not loudly).

Ruby and Robert have been playing "Mummies and Daddies" upstairs by themselves, giving Laura and myself some rare one-on-one time doing jigsaw puzzles. She then joined in their game and I've been making dinner. Ruby and Robert are the Mummy and Daddy. Ruby tells me that they are married and are thinking about having babies, but she isn't sure if she is ready for some just yet!!!

Currently Ruby is paining Laura and Robert's toenails and fingernails with the nailpolish from her Christmas makeup kit. I am assured they are putting tissues underneath hands/feed (oh please....!!)

I do wonder how long this will last for and if I'll have to take anyone to Emergency for something!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...