Friday, January 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award



Teri at mermaids has been really generous to nominate me for the Kreativ Blogger award. I'm really honoured that such a fabulous blogger has given me this award. It is by finding Teri's blog that I discovered Ottobre designs. I really owe them a huge thank you for that! Teri writes incredibly well and creates some very inspirational sewing projects.




Here are the official rules:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

In no set order, here are the blogs that I am nominating:

Crazy Mom Quilts - Amanda Jean creates a large number of beautiful quilts. She keeps some for herself and gifts some to friends and charity. She also writes some wonderful tutorials. Amanda Jean has inspired me to 'give quilting a go'. I've only had a small attempt so far and have come to realise that quilting is a lot harder I was expecting! I am still trying to get my 1/4" seam perfected...

SewChic - Ruth and Jessica are a mother/daughter blogging team blogging about lots of things including sewing, quilting. They make such beautiful things!

The Genial Hearth - Homeschooling, crafting, baking, and family stuff.

OneGirl - Leslie, a fellow Aussie, blogs about her quilting and crafting pursuits, and also her very cute daughter.

Sew Christine - Christine designs and sews the most wonderful handbags.
U-Handbag - Lisa makes wonderful bags and has a vast number of 'handbag making' tutorials on her blog.
Tales from Labour and Delivery - I hesitated to nominate this blog as it hasn't been updated for a long time, however, the content is very amusing.







1 comment:

amandajean said...

thanks so much for the award and for your kind words. i appreciate it so much. good luck with your quilting endeavors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...