Monday, March 16, 2009

Colour Theory

I've been thinking about making a patchwork quilt for a while now ... but the thought of selecting lots of different fabrics is rather daunting. I have just stumbled across a wonderful blog post by Elizabeth from Oh, Fransson on Colour Theory. In the post Elizabeth demonstrates fabric selection using a range of solid and printed fabrics. The use of real fabric examples has really helped my understanding.

Elizabeth's Colour Theory post is part of a Quilt Along she is running for
beginner quilters. I am quite tempted to jump in and have a go ... however I have too many UFOs at the moment. No matter ... I'll bookmark it and hopefully join in at a later date.

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Beware - quilting is very addictive!! I am a big fan of Oh, Fransson too - lots of quily inspiration there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...