Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tutorials and wonderful things

I've been doing a bit too much surfing lately ... and finding too many interesting things, which I want to make. Honestly, I have so many ideas running around in my head that I just don't know where to start. I think I will feel better if I simply choose a project at random and just start sewing. I need to sew!!

Here are some yummy things that I've found whilst surfing:

Tutorial for Sewing Buckets - these would be good for organising little sewing notions, or hair elastics, or Barbie doll shoes! I can think of lots of places in our house where these would be handy.

A dress made entirely of selvedges. Just imagine the kilometres of stitching! I love the style.

1 hour bag tutorial - love the shape of the bag and also the fabric used. This is going on my 'to do list'.

Another bag for my todo list: The Margaret Sling Bag from Oh Fransson! Once again I love the lines of the bag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...