Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update: Quest for perfect trousers

I has been ages since I posted about my quest for perfect trousers. The project stalled as I realised I cut out the pattern one size too large. I have debated if I should continue with fitting the trousers or if I should begin again using a smaller size. Frankly, I am finding making trousers for myself quite daunting and I'd like to make the task as easy as possible. My ultimate goal is to work out the 'standard modifications' that I will need to make on Ottobre Designs trousers patterns. Taking those things into account, I am going to start again.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Maybe we should cheer for each other Fiona...I have not even started on mine! (Kim from otto group)

Fiona @ Feebeez said...

LOL .... can't believe that we are both procrastinating on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...