Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm back!

It's been a while hasn't it?


We've been on a wonderful holiday to Pump Hill Farm Cottages.

I haven't done much sewing at all. Instead been distracted. It all began with a scarf...



... and when you have 3 kids, you can't make only 1 of something...



... and then I wanted to increase my skills and I became more adventurous, starting with doll clothes and then baby cardigan.





Then finally I decided I was ready to embark on something for me. This is the current project.

... oh, and I've also discovered Ravelry, and I'm in love! My Ravelry name is Feebeez, if you want to find me there.

I am also working on Virtually Bequilted ... but you'll have to wait for my next post for details.

1 comment:

mermaids said...

good to have you back! knitting is quite addictive, isn't it?

after i finish my skew socks, i want to make a sweater of some sort.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...