Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am hopping mad!!!!!!!

I am so hopping mad I can barely type.

My vacuum cleaner stopped working a few weeks ago. I just picked it up from the repair shop. They found a blockage ... a large blockage ... this sodding great long piece of wooden dowel was lodged in the handle. (The knife is in the photo for a size comparison).





I am 99.9% sure it was the cleaner and not the kids who did it. A while ago I had to pull a full-sized cotton bandanna out of the vacuum cleaner bag, which I was sure the cleaner had sucked up. I'd fire them right now if I didn't have house guests for the next 3 weeks. We are certainly going to have a serious discussion about what gets sucked up.

I am completely gobsmacked.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...