Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kate's block - Virtually Bequilted

Kate wanted us to make her some stars. She sent 4 precut fabric squares from a layer cake (I can't remember which range it was from). The fabric wasn't my style. I liked the individual fabrics, but not the four of them together. Consequently I struggled to come up with a star design incorporating the fabrics. Kate was happy for us to add small amounts of solid fabric from the palette ... however I knew she loved the fabric that had been sent and I really wanted to just use those fabrics.

I decided to make her a Maveric Star and I do like the final result.

Made for Kate

Made following the Maveric Star tutorial from http://thesillyboodilly.blogspot.com"> The Silly BooDilly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...