Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Creative Space

I'm working on the 'setting blocks' for Ruby's star quilt. Inspiration for the quilt is Amanda Jean's Star Quilt Along



I need to make 12 setting blocks. They are to the same dimensions as Amanda Jean's. Here is a mock-up. I still need to sew the components together.




And finally, here is the block that Rosemary sent to me for the Virtually BeQuilted bee. The block will be incorporated in Ruby's quilt. Apologies to Rosemary as I received the block a long time time ago and kept forgetting to photograph it and blog it.


If you'd like to look at some other Create Spaces, pop over to Kootoyoo
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fe said...

Good to see this:-)

(Your link to the other Creative Spaces appears to be broken...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...