Friday, October 8, 2010

Solo parenting

Jeff had to go away for work for about 6 weeks, so the kids and I had to find ways to cope by ourselves. The most difficult part was jamming all of the 'physical requirements' into the day. One-on-one homework and piano practice were probably the hardest tasks to stay on top of.

We explored some new things on weekends...


... such as walking underneath Mt Henry bridge...



... and playing on the 'beach' on the other side...



On the way back across the bridge Robert decided to have a race with an unsuspecting jogger. She looked down to find this little chap keeping up with her. She thought it was hilarious!

Our trip to the zoo was, of course, very popular.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hope you survived the one parent time - it is tough work! I so never knew you could walk under the Mt Henry bridge!! I may have to do that with my kids sometime :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...