Monday, December 20, 2010

More Purple Star Blocks

Ruby's 7th birthday is looming, and so is my deadline for her single bed quilt! Her quilt is inspired by "Seeing Stars" quilt. The majority of the star blocks were made by the various participants in the Virtually Bequilted quilting bee. I have needed to make a few extra stars.
(The above block is actually square ... it is just how it was hanging on my display wall).

I really like the purple fabric in this one, however, it may not end up in the quilt as it is a bit too dark against the other blocks.

The above two block designs came from Amanda Jean's Seeing Stars quilt-along.
I need to make another 1 or 2 star blocks in pink. They will keep me busy for the next couple of nights.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...