Friday, January 14, 2011

Completed Star Quilt



Here is Ruby's star quilt all finished! I was still working on it on the day of her birthday, but completed it that evening and put it on her bed before midnight! She was a very happy and excited girl when she woke up the following morning. I don't have a closeup of the quilting, however I stippled it all over, with a couple of love hearts and the words "I love you" hidden in with the stippling. She has been having fun searching for the hearts and loves the writing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Fe said...

I like it in that orientation! I think it works even better with the pink/purple star in the lower half:-)

It looks _great_!

mermaids said...

Stunning

Mary said...

Beautiful Job!

Fiona @ Feebeez said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...